11.01.2016

VeganMoFo 2016:
A Few of my Favorite (Vegan New Orleans) Things.
Day 1: my favorite hot dog.

Hello everyone!  Happy November!  And Happy VeganMoFo 2016!!

As you may know, VeganMoFo is the Vegan Month of Food, wherein vegan social media mavens around the globe endeavor to post as frequently as possible about all manner of veganness.  Many do so around a theme, which is what I'm doing!  My theme this year is "A Few of my Favorite (Vegan New Orleans) Things."  Yes, I'll be sharing with you some of my favorites among the many vegan foods found around New Orleans.  Yay!

So without further ado, I share with you my favorite vegan hot dog in New Orleans: the Satchmo Dog (a vegan sausage of your choice topped with red beans and rice) at Dreamy Weenies!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks good! I'm really excited about seeing all your local favourites, I'd love to visit New Orleans one day, and my main requirement for a destination is a good vegan scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! That looks good! And the name Dreamy Weenies is cracking me up! Clever.

    ReplyDelete