5.06.2016

NOiG Scavenger Hunt Week: Vegan T-Shirt Day at Nola Veggie Fest

Can y'all believe it?!  The 2016 Nola Veggie Fest starts TOMORROW, May 7!  I'm sure you know by now that I'll have a table, doing a thing I'm hilariously calling "I'm Vegan in New Orleans - Ask Me How!"  It's gonna be fun.

Tomorrow is also the last day to find your scavenger hunt items, many of which can be spotted at the Fest itself.  Do you have your set together yet??

It also just so happens that Veggie Fest starts this year on May Vegan T-Shirt Day!  Stop by NOiG's table at the Fest wearing your best vegan tee, and I'll take your pic and post it to the worldwide event* so we can show the world Nola's veggie pride!

*only if you want me to!

As it so happens, there'll be NOiG shirts for sale too.  :)

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.