3.09.2016

You can now Pre-Order an Updated Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Guide!

Hi friends!  Hey, do you remember back not quite two years ago when I published a guide to vegan-friendly restaurants in New Orleans?  People were pretty excited about it.  Heck, I was pretty proud of it myself.

Well, in the restaurant world two years may as well be a century.  So while that original guide is still somewhat useful, it is also in desperate want of some updating.  I have been hemming and hawing about how to find the time, brainspace, and money to make an updated version happen.  And you know what happens when I think about something for too long?  Yeah you do.  Lo and behold, in the wee hours of the morning and with substantial support from some awesome friends, this happened:
I designed a cover!

Anticlimactic, no?  I mean, I think it's a good cover, but it wants to be so much more.

So... would you like to see this become more than just a cover - become, in fact, a whole new guide?  I would too!  And to do that, I need your help.  So, yes, I have set up a gofundme.  I'm not just asking you for cash though.  You'll be pre-ordering The Guide!  For just $5, you will have a brand spankin' new guide mailed to you (anywhere in the continental US).  There are some perks of donating more just for funsies, and you can also pre-order multiple copies.

I hope you can help me make this happen!  I truly believe The Guide is an invaluable resource for New Orleans, both for locals and for visitors.  Thanks for your ongoing support, which as you know makes all of my endeavors possible.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.