1.23.2016

Let's Improve The Map!

Hey y'all! I just spent a couple hours updating The Map of Vegan Options that I maintain, adding some places and making things consistent. It would be so super awesome if y'all could take a look at it and let me know what you think is missing!

Please note: I don't include chains unless it's in an area that doesn't have much available, and I don't include places where you can't order anything as it's presented on the menu (...except for Reginelli's, which for some reason I've decided to grandfather in because I loved it in my pregan days). I also don't include anywhere that only has, like, a plain salad or french fries or something.

Thank you as always for your input - this resource wouldn't be nearly as awesome if y'all didn't help me find all the vegan secrets in town! <3 <3 <3

Click on this pic or on the link above to view the map!

2 comments:

  1. The Green Wave Community Market is missing! They have markets every other Sunday from 12-3pm at 912 Broadway Avenue. Upcoming markets are on March 13, April 3, and April 17. They always have some great vegan options from places like Breads on Oak to Girls Gone Vegan!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I've never heard of that before! I just found their Facebook page and asked one billion questions (some of which, I now notice, you already answered here). :)

      Delete