6.01.2015

About the Book Club: On my health and how it kinda sucks sometimes.

Hi all!  I want to let you know that I'm cutting out the June book club choice, Salt Sugar Fat.  It seems that while my brain wants to keep up with the ambitious schedule I laid out, my body cannot - at least not along with all the travel plans that I made after I set my reading schedule.  Alas.

This month I will complete last month's blog posts for Stuffed and Starved - a really excellent read - and let y'all know what it's like to travel through the countryside of Puerto Rico as a vegan.  And never fear: the book club will pick up again in July!

Thanks for understanding.  And enter to win Morrissey tickets tomorrow!  (Yep, that's happening!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.