1.18.2015

A note to you fine fine readers.

Hi all!  I hope you're enjoying the new content on the blog.  It's fairly different from what I've been doing for the past year or two, and it's just the change of pace I needed around here.

But if you, uh, don't like it, might I suggest you follow my Twitter feed?  It's populated primarily by pictures of tasty vegan things I eat around town, and should be right up your alley if you're missing the old format of the blog.  You might also want to check out my Instagram, which is a combo of food pics and photos of cool things around town (ummm and my hair and My Little Pony stuff).  And of course I do hope you'll follow on Facebook, where I post links to articles for local happenings as well as information from around the world.

Any way about it, happy fooding green New Orleanians!

Me with king cake bread pudding at Breads on Oak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.