8.01.2014

Special Announcement: I'll be at the Farm to Table Conference!

Hi y'all!  I'm popping in to let you know that I will be attending the Farm to Table International Symposium at the New Orleans Convention Center this weekend!  To the extent possible, I'll also be live-tweeting it over at @NOLAinGreen.  Please holler if you'll also be there!  I'm attending the following sessions:

Saturday
  • Sustainable Food System: Problem or Opportunity?
  • Pollinator Partnerships: The Latest Buzz about Bees
  • Farm to School Movement: Evolution and Future
  • Food Policy Councils: Making our Local food Systems Work for Everybody
  • The Process: Moving Farmers and Chefs Closer to the Same Table
Sunday
  • Processed Food: Why it's Crucial to Farm to Table
  • Sustainable Seafood: The Bountiful Catch
  • Kitchen Bar Summit
  • Urban Gardening
  • Food and Energy
I am so excited to absorb all of this info!  What a big weekend of fooding this will be.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.