5.09.2014

SUPER-EXCITING May 2014 Announcement #3 of 3: THE BIG ONE!

Hello friends.  The time has come for me to share my REALLY big news with you.  Are you ready??

It's this:

I've written Nola's first paper guide to
vegan options in New Orleans!
And it will be available for the first time ever this weekend at the Nola Veggie Fest!!
The cover looks like this!  And I am excited beyond words to share it with you!  (Update: go HERE for a free PDF!)

As to the question burning in your mind: how do you get yourself a copy?  Sadly I do not have my official, professionally printed stash yet.  :(  Quality printing takes time.  BUT!  Should you choose to come visit me at Veggie Fest on Saturday, you have a good chance of getting one!  For FREE!  Like so:
  • The first 50 people to come to my table and request it will receive a free black and white copy of the guide.
  • The first 10 people to come by and sign up to receive New Orleans in Green's blog posts via email will receive a free COLOR copy in a lil gift bag with other goodies!
As usual, it pays to be early!

After Veggie Fest, a PDF version of the guide will be offered, also for free, through a link on this here blog.  Paper copies will be available (once I receive them from the printer) for $4 per copy, postage included.  (Trust me, I am NOT profiting on this, just trying to recoup some of my out of pocket expense.)  A booklet-formatted PDF will also be available for a $1 donation.

See you at the Fest - I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment