12.31.2013

Happy New Year! Happy New Project: 365 Days of New Orleans Vegan Treats!

Hello and Happy New Year's Eve everyone!  In just a few short hours, it will be the ultra-futuristic-sounding year of 2014.  And that means that it's time to wrap up 2013's project and begin anew.

I truly enjoyed this year's National Day Project.  It pushed me to search for vegan answers to such conundrums as National Caviar Day.  And it made me explore every vegan thing this city has to offer, and hopefully showed y'all, dear readers, that New Orleans truly can be a vegan-friendly city.  It's getting pretty hard to deny: in 2013, Nola has become home to THREE vegan restaurants!

My project for 2014 continues in that vein, and leans heavily on the concept that a picture is worth lots of words... a thousand, let's say.  I'm calling it "365 Days of New Orleans Vegan Treats," wherein each day I will be posting a pic of a vegan meal or treat that I have enjoyed here in the fine city of Nola.  All of the photos will be my own, of foodstuffs I really have eaten!  Upon viewing, you will be free to go partake for yourself... or just drool jealously at your screen and dream of Nola's vegan treats.

Know of an amazing treat that you haven't seen here yet?  Let me know!  Thanks for a great 2013, and here's to a great New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.