12.15.2013

Happy National Cupcake Day!

As you know by now, I love cupcakes!  I love all kinds of cupcakes, but I think my favorite is chocolate with vanilla icing and colorful sprinkles.

If you're looking to purchase some vegan cupcakes in the area, you really can't beat KC's Babycakes.  KC baked an amazing array of vegan cupcakes for our wedding a few years back, and people have literally never stopped talking about how delicious they were - and not a vegan among them!  KC is a splendid gal, and while she no longer runs a storefront she takes special orders through their Facebook page.

If you're looking to bake at home, my favorite chocolate cake recipe makes fabulous cupcakes as well as cake rounds.  And of course there's the end-all-be-all of vegan cupcake book-dom: Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World!

Happy Cupcake-ing y'all.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.