11.20.2013

A Map of Vegan Options in New Orleans!

Hello Friends!  I am here to make a big exciting announcement, as follows: I've grown slightly more technologically advanced!  In that I have created a custom Google map of all the places I know where you can get great vegan food in New Orleans!  Heretofore a link to the map will reside in the righthand nav, below the link to "the list" - this is of course presented in conjunction with my very low-tech list of vegan-friendly joints.

I hope you enjoy it, and I'm 100% sure that I'm missing places so please tell me the great spots and meals you know about.  And enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Amazing job! This is a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just arrived in New Orleans for vacation, and this will definitely be useful! THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meep. This really is amazing and going to be so useful. Great job and thank-you so much for putting it together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for all the positive feedback y'all! :D I hope it's super useful for all those looking for vegan options in Nola. Don't forget to tell me about any great places you know that I'm missing. <3

    ReplyDelete