5.25.2013

Happy National Brown-Bag-It Day!

What a great day to celebrate huh?  Brown bagging it!  For those of us who work in offices, this tends to be something we always intend to do... but *actually* do a good bit less often than always.  (And of course, today is Saturday.)

As for me, my typical bring-it-to-work lunch consists of raw veggies (carrots, broccoli, and grape tomatoes are favorites, and sometimes cauliflower), some sort of hummus, and nuts (almonds or cashews generally).  My boss says that I eat the same foods as my rabbits... I don't have the heart to tell her that rabbits can't eat broccoli.  (Or nuts.  Or hummus, for that matter...)

So what's your favorite brown bag lunch?

Brown bags make a boring picture, so you get this instead:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.