5.26.2013

Happy Blueberry Cheesecake Day!!

After my adventures in cherry cheesecake last month, I felt well prepared for this day.  And in fact I was.  My brilliant husband gave me the idea to make *mini* cheesecakes, and I did just that!  I used the same cheesecake filling as previously, but this time used my vitamix (rather than my food processor) and came out with a much smoother filling.

Then I subbed frozen blueberries for cherries in a simple fruit sauce recipe.  I also added an extra half tablespoon of corn starch for a slightly thicker sauce.



I made my favorite graham cracker crust, patted it into cupcake papers with a large spoon, and set them for about 10 minutes in a 350-degree preheated oven.

I filled the cups about 2/3 of the way with the filling and baked for 25 mins.  Finally, when they had cooled, I spooned on the blueberry topping.

I gotta tell y'all, this is one of the best things I've ever made!  And look how pretty!  I highly suggest making these for parties or any occasion.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.