1.04.2013

Happy National Spaghetti Day!

I must say, spaghetti is one of my favorite foods.  When I was a kid I always asked for my mama's spaghetti (with meat balls, back in those days) for my birthday.

My love of spaghetti and really all things pasta has endured into adulthood, though now I'm more likely to crack open a jar of Newman's on some quinoa pasta than to slow simmer a sauce to put on a pound of white wheat.  Really though, I love all kinds of noodles.  I have frequently said that noodles are my favorite food.

But what if... what IF I made a real red sauce and put it on quinoa pasta?  Only deliciousness could ensue.  I'm sure I'll get around to it some day.

I'll also try this vegan spaghetti and meatball recipe from Whole Foods... one of these days.

How do you like your spaghetti?  Do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.