1.06.2013

Happy National Shortbread Day!

When I first saw this day listed, I had to ask myself: what *is* shortbread?  I mean, really, what is it?  So I asked tha internets, and they told me this:
Shortbread is a type of biscuit which is traditionally made from one part white sugar, two parts butter, and three parts flour.
Thanks Wikipedia!

My second thought was, well hell, I can do that!  There's great vegan butter out there.  And I'm sure I can.  And I'm sure you can too.

But... I haven't had a lot of time to bake this winter.  For those of us who want to experience the joys of vegan shortbread but don't have the desire to bake, Vegan Essentials offers these Boston shortbread cookies.  Happy shortbreading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.