5.28.2011

But what is she EATING?

So, I know, some of you are thinking, isn't this supposed to be a food blog?

OK, yeah, kinda. :P

I get it. You want to know what I've been eating since I've been back. And the answer is, everything! OK not everything. But dernit, I'm trying. There's so much here that I love. Even just in these weeks that I've been back I've been able to expand my list of vegan-friendly options in Nola. You've seen it, right? (Check it out here!!) I know it's just gonna keep getting bigger.

Anyway. So far, in the short four weeks I've been home, I've eaten at:
Jazmine Cafe
  • Frosty's
  • Mona's (about four times)
  • Surry's (at least twice)
  • Ninja
  • Reginelli's
  • Juan's (twice? three times?)
  • La Thai (at least twice)
  • Brocato's
  • The Creole Creamery...
I'm probably forgetting some. It's kinda nuts. It's kinda a miracle that I haven't gained about fifteen pounds, actually. It's probably only because all this unpacking and re-arranging is keeping me in shape.

What's that you say? I should be finished unpacking by now? I believe I cleared that up about two weeks ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment